GamePric.es Copyright Notice
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the GamePric.es service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. You can remove your profile at any time by deleting your account.
- We encourage users to contribute their creations to the public domain or consider progressive licensing terms.
- GamePric.es undertakes to obey all relevant copyright laws. We will review all claims of copyright infringement received and remove content deemed to have been posted or distributed in violation of any such laws. To make a claim, please provide us with the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on its behalf;
- A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of the infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit GamePric.es to locate the material;
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under the pains and penalties of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Claims can be sent to email@example.com. Contact the agent designated to receive and act on copyright violations under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
(This copyright notice was inspired by Flickr)